Today accompany sec 4 to HRC. Bored to the max. Luckily I asked Jonathan to accompany me.
Saying about today, NCOs or rather I should say SNCOs don’t even have punctuality. They are told to report at 7am and in the end, need to wait till around 7.30am then leave the school due to some people who are late.
Reached Ubin is the time when the CIs will be rotting there while sec4/5 enjoying themselves. One good thing is that this HRC not all Area 2 turn up therefore the whole activities end quite early (at around 1.45pm) then had their lunch. Saying about the lunch, the rice is so difficult to swallow.
After their lunch, then leave the campsite back to mainland then back to OP.
When reached OP going back home by bus service 811. While shall say about after I bored the bus and that is the time I feel like quarrel with the bus driver.
Firstly, saw people reaching the bus door and the driver just drove off.
Secondly, don’t even obey simple traffic rules and dashed across the red traffic light.
From far it’s already red light and the bus driver just drove as if it’s green traffic light.
WT_ sia.
Well, I did emailed a complaint to SMRT and the driver better don’t blame anyone if you lose your rice bowl. Safety is also the first priority especially when patrons boarded the bus and you are the driver so their life is at your hand. If *touchwood* meet an accident due to your carelessness or whatever shit, then you will bear more responsible (e.g. license suspension etc) than losing your rice bowl.
This post is wrote out in a unhappy mood so bear the languages and grammar (if there’s any, but definitely have)