In school, my facilitators was absent for today so a relief facilitator came into the class. The whole class feels very weird as the facilitators didn’t say anything during the first meeting except when marking the class attendance.
During the second meeting, the facilitator just walk around the class to ask if you are okay with the coding then still okay. Then when comes to third meeting, he just look at our individual coding and try it out himself and after trying and checking, he gave each of us a challenge question. This was when the vulgarities will all come out. The challenge is indeed a real challenge. He is good at not dismissing the class when he can do that earlier and ended up lesson end at 4pm and usually with our original facilitator, it will ends at around 3.30pm.
Just for everyone info, today class attendance from 20+ dropped to around 10 people as what the facilitator said, we can’t understand anything and he is not Singaporean but a Caucasian and his slang is very strong.
After lesson quickly rushed to OP for training and it was raining very heavily but when I reached Woodland MRT station, the rain stopped. =.=”
When reached Yishun, no rain but when reached Khatib, it was raining heavily again. =.=”
What a nice weather uh?
Now to random
Sometimes I really want to say it but I don’t know how I should say it.
Just like today, I have the chance but I don’t know make use of it and it’s really wasted. What a good chance to but I missed it. When will I have such a good chance again? :(