December 31, 2012

2012 is coming to an end in just 4 hours and a new year is going to begin.

To summarize everything in 2012, I have struggled a lot during my poly year especially for my Final Year Project (FYP). During my FYP period, I was very stress due to the programming error and also need to compile my other team mates coding. After struggling for few months, I managed to complete my FYP and manage to graduate from Republic Poly.

After graduated, I went to work Part Time at KLC School of Education as an Admin Assistant. During that few months of working, I have learnt a lot of things and also not forgetting all the friendly staff who have helped me when I need help. Although my job scope is an Admin Assistant, sometimes the staff will also ask me to go to classroom to help the lecturer troubleshoot PC issues. Sometimes I find it quite redicious but at least I managed to apply some of my IT knowledge.

Soon after, I was enlisted to Home Team Academy (HTA) for my National Service (NS). Been posted to HTA is actually one of my dream as it was my dream career path. After 6 months of training, I have successfully completed the training and pass out as a Sergeant (SGT). During the 6 months training, what I fear most is getting Out of Course (OOC) due to my IPPT, Standing Broad Jump (SBJ) station. I have attempted several re-test on the SBJ station but keep failing to jump to 216cm which is the passing range. On the second last attempt, I don't know why and how I managed to jump a 225cm. Since my first to the last IPPT, the furtherest I jumped is only 212cm and all my IPPT, I only failed on my SBJ station.

This is all about me for this year and hope that next year will be a better year and also will let me have more courage to accomplish my simple task.