August 8, 2011

Have been busy with my Final Year Project (FYP) for the past few months so don’t really have time to update. I still can’t think of why RP need to have 2 FYP. RP should not have this module call FYP, but instead it should change to FSP (Final Semester Project) since we need to do it for 2 semesters in our final year. It’s much more meaningful isn’t it?

4 more days and I would complete my Year 3 Semester 1. After which, it will be a 1 week study break then followed by semester test.
There are 2 modules which I did badly for my first test but luckily, I managed to cover up with my second test grade.
I’m more worried for my Network Security and Network Infrastructure module.
Hopefully I will do well for my final test.

Shall not update any more stuff related to school.

Just being random
When we didn’t try out best to do it (can be anything) then the more we shouldn’t think about achieving it.