March 22, 2011

*********** Post 1 ***********

Yesterday I have planned my running route but today morning it started to rain so can’t go for my run.
My plan is to run from Yishun to Woodland and back to Yishun and the distance should be around 15km+.

*********** End of Post 1 ***********

*********** Post 2 ***********

On Sunday, I drove my sis bf car out for a spin. It’s a manual transmission car. Well, I can say that I need to improve on my controlling of the clutch and accelerator pedal. Drove from Yishun to Woodland and back to Yishun, I have a total of stalled engine 2 times and luckily behind me, there isn’t any vehicle, if not, I sure get honk like crazy. Haha. I can drive an auto transmission car well as it is so relaxing and I don’t need to worry about stall engine because auto car does not has clutch pedal to control.

Really need to improve on my clutch control when driving a manual transmission car.

*********** End of Post 2 ***********

*********** Post 3 ***********

I remember a few weeks ago someone asked me a question and the question is “If you are in a relationship and also have completed NS, will you buy a car or a house first?”

Well, I think that both are equally important to me and both have their pros and cons.
Example, a pro and con of a car
Pro:
Since the question asked is if I’m in a relationship so with a car, I can drive my future gf around for a spin etc.
Con:
Expenses are high. Need to pay road tax, car park, petrol and etc.

If I must only make one choice, I really don’t know which one to choose.

Anyone wants to enlighten me which one should I choose if I can only choose one out of the two?
Haha...

*********** End of Post 3 ***********