Yesterday evening called Fujitsu support and told them my laptop screen got some problem and ask them if can change my laptop screen/graphic card and they said they will go down RP to help me changed if the part is still under warranty. Luckily it is still under warranty and they said is the main board faulty and they changed for me.
Saw how the dismantle the whole laptop (keyboard, RAM, HDD and etc), what I can say was they are like close their eyes they can also change the faulty part and assemble it back to 1 piece.
*Claps Claps*
Imagine if I was to dismantle my laptop, will I be able to assemble it back to 1 piece? Haha.
Shall try when my year 3 end.
Tomorrow is the LAST test/exam, like FINALLY.
Well, tomorrow test/exam, I can say I got the most confident as compared to the previous 3 test/exam.
Sundown is just 3 months. After tomorrow, it will be my training time to prepare for the marathon. I have planned my running route. A good question to ask myself, will I be motivated to go for the run?