Usually WAD module lesson will end at 3.30pm+ but yesterday end at 3pm and it was also the last lesson for that module. Shouldn’t have went for the lesson or should have partial from class since it will not be tested for the coming exam. Since lesson end so early, I quickly walked to Woodland MRT station and train down to OP.
Reached Khatib, I saw someone who looks like Jolyn and I don’t know is it her as it was a distance away so I didn’t call her. Continue walking and after passing the overhead bridge and near to the shop after the basketball court, confirm is her already so tried to call her twice but she didn’t hear because her earpiece is on. Then continue to walk and when almost reach Sheng Siong, there’s an open area so I walk beside her then she see me. =.=”
After that she went to buy coffee for Mr Toh so just walk with her and after buying, headed to OP together.
Training still ok and to summarize everything for the training:
Sec 1: Drills need to improve and must not let them keep fidget, campcraft I’m not sure
Sec 2: Drills I’m not sure and campcraft seems to be very slack
Sec 3: Drills and campcraft (flagstaff) still ok
Going to take over the training for sec 3 from 23 February onwards and everything is done (training schedule and what to be done (drills) all prepared already).
After training, went to Mac for dinner and after dinner stay back to revise my Python (JAVA). I feel that I can concentrate more while revising outside rather than at home. Don’t know why? Is it because the internet outside connection is weak then lazy to surf nets while at home, keep surfing nets when revising?