Tomorrow is New Year Eve and still need to go back school for Web Application Evaluation. Worst still is that I’m scheduled in the afternoon slot. Seriously don’t like RP system, just go back to school for 1 hour for the facilitator to see the codes and do some editing and the end. Really is wasting time and transport fees.
Why can’t the facilitator just see the code that we submitted and if want us to edit, just send us an email telling us which part want to edit and we just re-submit again instead of going down for just that 1 hour.
This past few days the weather is so cooling or rather cold and it’s kind of making me falling sick. Today in class keep having running nose until I almost cannot take it. If really sick, I don’t know to be happy or sad. Happy is because long time never really get sick already (This shows that I’m healthy, Haha. Kidding only) and sad is because if still got some other sickness (e.g. fever) then got many things cannot do already.
Tomorrow can start to countdown for the end of Year 2 Poly life.